Sander Design offers an internship to a young man/woman, with an interest in sales.
Marketing/Sales practitioner with a flair for sales!
Are you searching for an internship? Do you need a place to expand your sales skills?
Then continue reading!
Sander Design, part of Sander Gruppen, is looking for a sales trainee to help our busy sales department.
Sander Design is involved in the development and production of shop fixtures, shop in shop solutions and sales displays. For more than 30 years, we have designed and advised customers like Dansk Supermarked, Jysk, Toms, Nutramino, Select, Newline, Helly Hansen and many more, in the process of creating more sales in the shops!
What we are looking for:
- A person with an interest in sales
- A person who will be part of a solid sales team
- A person who weighs dynamics high
- A person who sees himself/herself as part of both victories and less good results
- A person who "can kick in the door" - both on the phone and at sales meetings
Who you are:
- You are on your last semester of the marketing management education
- You want to practice and focus on sales for between 3 and 6 months starting August 2017
- You are an energetic & outgoing person
- You are innovative and adaptable
- You are interested in sales from idea to finished product
What you get:
- A positive workplace, with lots of helping hands
- Strengthened competencies in sales and communication
- Insight into a world of sales with talented people who possess over 30 years of experience
- Possibility to attend meetings with some of the largest companies
Your primary tasks:
- New sales - new bizz sales by phone
- Network sales - LinkedIn, research of potential customers
- Participate in selected sales meetings - where you can add value
Does the above sound interesting?
Then send an application, image and an updated CV to:
Tel: +45 8764 8768